Powered by Blogger.

Monday 7 February 2011

A Valentine's Day Greeting

What I have written here are just personal thoughts, scattered and you might find it difficult to understand me. Sorry!!!!

Valentine's Day is fast approaching. This is not much celebrated here in Africa, but I still keep the tradition in my heart as we celebrate the day of love. I assure you that my love is embracing your soul as I do to my family and friends. Know that my love, like yours, is also a fruit of God's love, full of hope and courage, in spite of the many trials.

We keep always on talking about the Heart of Jesus - which is full of love and compassion. But I wonder too how are we living in the image of the Sacred Heart, wounded because of the sins of the world, but at the same time, expressing peace and resurrection because of His great love.

You are an inspiration to me! We may express that language of our hearts in different ways, but we also say something, which is very much directed to our journey, to my journey - that is the offering of myself, and abandonment to the will of the Father. I FEEL THAT AT TIMES, THE LORD MAKES ME AN INSPIRATION TO OTHERS.

I am praying that in your practice of humility, you will identify yourself with Jesus more and more and hold His hand in your climb to holiness. Yes, it is very possible to happen. Sanctity of life is at hand. What have we done? Even myself, if given the chance, I want to reach sanctity of life - not as a position, but being possessed and positioned by God.

If the Lord had allowed me to see the meaning of my life in the previous years, I am very certain that He will do it to me again and again. All I have to do is to hang on, be patient for his time. I know this is difficult, but into hHs hands, I commend my soul.

I am wishing all the best in life. Looking at my mission, I feel very much strengthened in a very special way. I am very grateful to the Lord for helping me to cope with all the demands.

There is a need for us to storm heaven with our prayers and invocations. God knows what we want. He wants us to personally cast our nets- even in shallow and muddy water. The saints will never be frightened, but they will work with delight.

"A long way to go.", that is my line. In fact, unending. I realized that my mission is full of uncertainties. In Philippines we have this saying "Bahala na lang ang Diyos" (Rest all things to God)- this would be my active resignation of my weaknesses to the power of the Divine.

I once again express my prayers for you and my thanksgiving for the support and love on my missionary journey. You are such a great gift from the Lord.

More power and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP